Sunday 31 October 2010

Outings in October 30/10/10

I'd had the idea of putting together a full video of the descent of Glentress a while ago and after last month's efforts I was psyched to make it a project and get some footage so I headed down to film Sean on the next section, Super G;















I think it came together well and I've got some ideas I want to try and put in practice for the rest of the trail and I think it could be quite a cool little film once it's all finished.

I managed to borrow Scott's Orange 224 for another session at Innerleithen and I'm still on the search for a downhill rig. In the meantime I've been trying to get out as much as possible, in between uni and some work, on the xc bike which has been fun; especially a photo session at Sean's local trails. (photos credit Sean Bell www.seanbellphotography.com)






I also had a great afternoon sampling some more of Northumbria's best crags with Neil, Mhairi and Daisy at Dovehole. I've had a slightly sore finger for a wee while from biking so I wasn't on full form but it was a great day nonetheless with glorius sunshine and tops-off weather. (photos credit of Neil Carnegie)





After the great two days enduro riding with Ady Smith earlier in the year I was pleased to hear he like the video I made of Rich, even more so when he asked me to do a promotional video for him. We only had a few hours before the daylight failed and the sound quality isn't great but I'm quite pleased with the result.













No comments:

Post a Comment