Friday 11 March 2011

Kyloe In 11/03/11




Today I headed down to Kyloe In with Andy, Greg and Sean. It was my first time to this classic Northumberland venue and I was suitably impressed!
It's a really cool place and the climbing was amazing, everyone had a good day climbing wise and we had a good laugh to top it off. Sean kindly let me play with his lens and lights when he wasn't using them and this was a lot of fun, Sean obviously got some incredible photos as usual and I was quite pleased with some of my shots too.
A weekend of healing the fingertip skin and watching the weather before maybe some last winter routes or more sunny rock climbing to start off the summer. Winter seems to have made a reappearance today though, there was about an inch of snow lying on the ground when we woke up!

No comments:

Post a Comment