Sunday 17 April 2011

A visit to Applecross 16/04/11-17/04/11


Over the weekend I headed up to Applecross with my Dad, Brother, and 3 of my Dad's friends on the motorbikes. I met everyone at Lochearnhead as I had been staying at Sarah's and then we headed on up to the Green Welly stop at Tyndrum, through Glencoe to Fort William, up to Loch Cluanie, passed Eilan Donan Castle and towards Kyle of Lochalsh, round Loch Carron and over the Bealach nah Ba road into Applecross.


The scenery and roads were, as you would imagine, stunning. And we even had mostly dry weather to boot!


After a great fish and chips in the Applecross pub we headed back to the fixed campsite shed things where we were staying which turned out to be really nice.


On Sunday after a good cooked breakfast we reversed our route after driving round the Applecross peninsula and headed back down the road for Edinburgh.


It was a fun weekend and I think everyone had a great time enjoying dry, swooping tarmac!

No comments:

Post a Comment