Tuesday 31 March 2009

Craig a Barns 31.03.09



Making the most of my dimished uni timetable and the glorious sunshine I have been up at Dunkeld throughout the past week. Lots of Rath-ites getting in on the action as well with some solid red pointing (see blogs for details)! I have been working on the short routes on Sinners Wall and got redpoints on Six Fours-les Plage and Fear of the Dark after bolt to bolt attempts. I then moved on to Father Figure which has a bouldery start over a bulge to a good rest before trending slightly right on crimps and lay backs to the top. I worked the route bolt to bolt before trying to link it on top rope. After getting a sequence and linking it twice, all that remains is to send it! Looking forward to getting back on it and then some longer and harder routes soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment