Thursday 28 January 2010

Quick Solo Day 28/01/10


After all the great climbing over the past couple of days I decided to head up into t’Sneachda and tick some of the easier gullies. I had a relaxing start around 10am from the car park and was at the boulder field after forty minutes. There was heavy cloud as forecast as I geared up and started traversing in towards the Trident Gullies trying to get ahead of the crowds. I went up Central Left Hand, down Central Gully, up The Runnel, down Crotched Gully, up Spiral Gully down the Goat Track, up Fiacaill Couloir and back down the Goat Track. The gullies were all in great condition and gave interesting climbing, it was great to get c. 600m of climbing done on easy ground; great practice for something! I was back at the car after only three and a half hours and down in Aviemore in time for much beloved coffee again!

No comments:

Post a Comment