Monday 3 January 2011

Back on the Bicycles to start the New Year 03/01/11

Happy New Year!

Over the remainder of the festive period I was lucky enough to spend more time with the family and managed to see Sarah for a few days before we have to shut ourselves off to start revision which was nice. We spent a couple of days up in Aviemore and were hoping to go skiing but unfortunately the weather was rubbish so we ended up spending the time walking or watching films whilst in cozy sleeping bags; a great way to relax for a few days!

I had been hoping to climb yesterday as the weather and conditions looked great but logistically it just didn't work out. With some stormy weather coming in hopefully the conditions will just improve whilst I am studying until the end of January.

Today I headed down to Innerleithen to do some downhill riding with Neil and Sophie, it turned out to be a great day and we got a lot of riding in. Back on the xc loop tomorrow which will be good to get the legs spinning again.

Here is a short GoPro video of me chasing Neil down the middle section of Cresta I believe;


No comments:

Post a Comment