Thursday 6 January 2011

Trees, roots and stuff 06/01/11

Back on the downhill bikes today at Innerleithen with Sean, Scott and Sophie. We had a great day with a bit of light snowfall to create some amazing scenes, and then the sun came out later in the day! It was very much like Narnia...

Cracking on with some revision now, I'll maybe get a day climbing if the weather brightens up and studying is going well. It would be cool to get out with Greg before he heads off to France, check out his blog for some very impressive new routes and repeats; http://gregboswell.blogspot.com

Some more videos of various sections, all filmed on the GoPro;







1 comment:

  1. Hi James
    I'm sorry i only just noticed that you left a question on my blog. I don't really check such things and it is always better to email me if you need any help. I'd imagine that the info you needed is too late now anyhow.
    James Edwards, highmountaineering.com

    ReplyDelete