Monday 21 June 2010

Cambusbarron In The Sunshine 21/06/10


With such fantastic weather I was itching to get out climbing somewhere, after much logistical worries Neil and I eventually headed up to the quarried Dolerite haven of Cambusbarron. After warming up on Easy Contract I jumped on Not Easy Contract and then on to a link of Malky The Alky and Another One Bites The Dust to give some brillaint climbing. I was mega psyched to tick my second and third E1's onsight and am really enjoying my climbing at the moment.



We then headed into the inner quarry, after Neil had kindly held my ropes, for Neil to work the moves on Both Ends Burning which had some fierce looking climbing, he managed to link it cleanly after working through the moves; now just the small task of doing it on lead! This summer is properly living up to the trend set by winter, today was 23C and the rock in most of the country is dry. So much to do, and a fair amount of time to do it in as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment