Monday 7 June 2010

Mountain Biking 07/06/10-11/06/10



This week I was trying not to hurt myself whilst flying down mountain bike trails. On Monday after James arrived from Birmingham we headed to Glentress and did the XC trail which is a lot of fun with a good variety of riding. After Tuesday's wet rest day we met up with Neil and headed back to Glentress again; this time to follow Neil's burning track of shredage down the trail! On Thursday Neil kindly lent me his Cannondale Rush which made everything a lot more fun after two days of Kona hardtail riding so James and I headed to Innerleithen. After the good old slog to the top we headed back down the incredible trail. I felt myself getting better on the bike throughout the week and really enjoyed all the riding, I was just concious not to fall off with my departure to France on Saturday! I had the GoPro camera out on all the days and here is a short video I put together:


No comments:

Post a Comment